Please follow these simple rules to ensure that you have a bouncing good time with our inflatable at your event!
- Inflatable use is meant for children, adults are NOT permitted to play on unit at any time.
- Inflatable needs to be within 60 feet of power source, dedicated regular outlet will work.
- Inflatable is 16×16 wide and 18 feet tall, it cannot hit any trees, you are responsible to make sure you have adequate space for the inflatable before delivery.
- If it rains you must cancel by 10am the day of delivery or before it is in transit to your location to get a full refund minus $10 fee, once delivered you pay the full rental price.
- No sprinklers or hoses may be used with our inflatables or you will be charged extra for dry out time.
- No fireworks or campfires allowed anywhere near inflatable.
- No silly string, it will damage the inflatable.
- No gum, candy, food, or drinks are allowed inside the inflatable at any time.
- To help keep our equipment in great shape, face paint is not allowed and please insure that hands and faces get washed after eating.
- If rules are not followed and the inflatable is found to be dirty beyond normal cleanup, a fee of $50 will be charged.
- Children need to be free of shoes and sharp objects before entering.
- Socks are preferred for all children.
- Climbing is not allowed on the outside of the inflatable at any time.
- Inflatable needs to be monitored by an adult at all times.
- For all other rules, refer to the rules that are posted on the front of the inflatable to avoid any possible injuries.
- Once our crew has set up and stabilized your inflatable, the inflatable cannot be moved.
- We do not deliver up steps or large hills unless you provide help.
- We will cancel if heat index is above 100° or radar shows imminent rain in your area, you will be refunded minus $10 fee.