PARTY INFORMATION SHEET
Thank you for Choosing The Playground for Kids!
All booked parties must comply with these instructions.
- You can print invitations off of our website by clicking this link. Our invitations contain the waiver kids must have filled out prior to attending your party.
- Children must have signed waivers prior to playing! Parents can either fill out the paper waiver and bring it with them to turn in or sign the online waiver.
- You can expect a call from a manager the day before your party to confirm party details.
- On the day of your party we ask that you arrive 10 minutes early to greet your guests, no earlier please.
- Adults are not allowed to play on the equipment at any time. We do allow parents to assist children under the age of 3 by crawling through but no jumping or standing on equipment.
- Only up to age 12 years are allowed to play.
- We will provide plates, napkins, and forks for all of your party guests. Each child also gets one cup of lemonade. You may bring in your own cake, cupcakes, cookies or ice cream and juice boxes or water bottles, but no other outside food or drink is allowed. If you are interested in purchasing additional food and drink for your party, please give us a call at 515-965-9899.
- Don’t forget to bring extra socks and candles!
- No food or drink is allowed in the play areas during private parties (with the exception of water).
- For Private Parties, your party will move in a 40-minute rotation. Your party will enjoy private play in each of our two play areas, and finish in your party room where your child will sit in our birthday throne for the full royal treatment. You will have a party assistant to help you with the flow of the party, assist in watching the children, and anything else you may need. Your party assistant can also assist you in the party room and will clean the room.
- Please be courteous and end your party on time!
- Deposits are non-refundable and will go towards your party total. You will pay the remaining balance at the end of your party. We do not accept checks.