Thank you for Choosing The Playground for Kids!
All booked parties must comply with these instructions.
Adults are not allowed to “PLAY” on the equipment at any time, (we do allow parents to “ assist” children under the age of 3 by crawling through but no jumping or standing on equipment) Only up to age 12 years are allowed to play so please inform your adult guests so we do not have to.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Print invitations off of our website by clicking this link. our invitations contain the waiver kids must have filled out prior to attending your party or parents can go online and fill out online also. Fill out invitations completely, making sure to check appropriate boxes, tape closed and mail approx. 2 weeks before your party date. Children must have signed waivers prior to playing!
- On the day of your party we ask that you arrive 10 minutes early to greet your guests, no earlier please.
- We will provide plates, napkins, and forks for the max number of children allowed in your party and 6 adults. Each child gets one complimentary glass of lemonade; cups must stay in party room. Please bring plates, napkins and forks if you exceed the 6 adult limit or we can charge you $10.00 to supply them for your entire party. $10 per child over maximum number of kids. You may bring themed plates and napkins if you like but we MUST use our cups for lemonade since they have lids.
- Call 965-9899 the day before your party with the approximate number of kids and any extras. Extra items include
- Party Bags $4.50 each
- Large Pizzas $17 for 2 toppings larges, specialties are $19 (large feed 8 kids or 4 adults)
- Pitchers of Pop $5 each
- Bring your own cake or cupcakes, you have to bring a cooler for ice cream cakes. Other than juice boxes and bottled water no other outside food or drinks are allowed and you will be asked to take back to your car, no exceptions.
- Bring extra socks, your candles, a lighter (NO MATCHES ALLOWED), and a cake knife (butter knife is sufficient to cut cake)
- We DO NOT allow piñatas, glow bracelets/necklaces, silly string or confetti. We do not allow for decorations to be taped to walls or ceiling in the party rooms, or a cleanup fee will be added to your party.
- No food or drink is allowed in the play areas during private parties so we can supervise the children and not clean spills. Concession is open during Clubhouse Parties only.
- Please be courteous and end your party on time, we are only allotted so many minutes to clean up and set up for the next party. If you have a large family party move to lobby or outside to chat or an additional fee will be added to your party.
- Deposits are non-refundable and will go towards your party total and you will pay your balance at the end of your party.
- All rescheduling must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to your original date so we have time to rebook it. You will be billed for the entire party if you are a no show. If you arrive late for your own party you will not get extra time then your original scheduled party. No checks accepted for final payment
Find your party description below and read description
Clubhouse Party: Held during Regular open play times (Mon-Fri) for a total of 15 kids.
You and your guests will enjoy our play areas along with the general public. You will have a PRIVATE party room for your cake and presents, however we want the kids to play for the first hour and a half and then finish in the party room to avoid children getting sick after cake and drinks. You do not get a party assistant for this party but our staff will monitor the floor during play. Concession is open to purchase food items during Clubhouse parties.
Monday to Thursday – $139
Friday – $159
Slidester Party: Private Party held Tues /Thurs nights $189 (up to 15 kids)
Bouncerama Party: Private Party held Saturday or Sunday $225 (up to 15 kids) no discounts allowed
Jumpextravaganza Party: Private Party held Saturday or Sunday $255 (up to 22 kids)
For Private Parties your party will move in a 40-minute private rotation. Your party will enjoy private play in each of our two play areas, and finish in your party room where your child will sit in our birthday throne for the full royal treatment. You will have a party assistant to help you with the flow of the party, assist in watching the children, and anything else you may need. Your party assistant can also assist you in the party room and will clean the room.
You do not get the whole facility but each play area is only your group.